Year 6 Class Primary Teacher – Hillingdon, Middlesex – ASAP Start
Ethos Education is looking for a Year 6 Class Teacher to join one of our amazing schools in Hillingdon, temporarily until July 2024.
- Salary ranges from £177 – £236 per day.
- ASAP Start until July 2024.
- Highly recommended primary school with great transport links.
- ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
This school aims to ensure all its pupils and staff never stop achieving their dreams or believing in them. Their ethos is underpinned by their mission to succeed and ensure all staff and pupils develop self-belief.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring your classroom is organised and provides a positive learning environment for pupils.
- Aiding pupils to achieve their best results through regular assessment and feedback.
- Following safeguarding procedures and collaborating with staff to ensure a safe environment for staff and pupils.
- Experienced KS2/3 Teacher.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors and/or Postgraduate Degree with QTS status or equivalent.
- Creative, positive, and able to maintain a positive and nurturing learning environment.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please click the link to apply without delay and contact Rachel Lane at Rachel.Lane@ethos-education.com if you have any questions or would like information on any of our other vacancies. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, and background checks will be completed.
Year 6 Teacher | Primary Teacher | Primary | Primary Jobs