Primary Teacher – KS2
Ethos Education would love to hear from newly qualified and experienced primary teachers looking for an exciting new role in and around North East London. We are working with an outstanding primary school who are keen to provide new and exciting opportunities for both staff and pupils.
- Salary starts from £177 per day.
- ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated school
- April start with the potential of being permanent.
- North East London based.
- Progression opportunities.
You will be required to:
- Hold a valid QTS qualification and Right to Work in the UK.
- Inspire KS2 children to learn and deliver an engaging curriculum.
- Be an active member of the faculty and share skills and responsibilities.
The school encourages children to always do the right thing and works with parents to ignite the fire of learning in children.
If this sounds like your ideal school, then please click the link to apply without delay and contact Rachel Lane at Rachel.Lane@ethos-education.com if you have any questions or would like information on any of our other vacancies. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, and background checks will be completed.
Primary Teacher | Primary | Primary Jobs