This is an exciting opportunity to teach in Year 4 with a primary school rated as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted. Our client is a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary school based in Slough, just west of London. With excellent transport links into Central London, Heathrow and a great base to explore beautiful Buckinghamshire. Rent is cheaper in this part of the South East England.
This full time Primary teacher role is open from January 2023. ECT Primary teachers & experienced Primary teachers are welcome to apply.
Our Academy is seeking to appoint enthusiastic Primary teachers, who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and are committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with our Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise as a Primary teacher.
We are looking for a KS2 Primary teacher
- Has experience of supporting young people.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right Year 4 class teacher, we will offer
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- Healthcare – EAP