We are hiring a SEN teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a pupil in year 3. The child has an SEN diagnosis however is fully integrated in class and displays no challenging behaviour. The school is looking for a motivated TA to support the child’s learning in class.
The school is looking for someone who is proactive, hard-working and passionate to support the teacher and the children in class.
Alongside the school holding a superb local reputation, they can provide excellent long-term scope of progression for staff & one of the best rates of pay in the area.
The school is known for offering high quality training for staff and support where needed.
Duties Can Include:
- Helping distribute class resources.
- Supporting children in groups / 1:1 with activities set out by the teacher.
- Providing academic support to pupils.
- Clearing resources after class.
- Working in the classroom assisting the teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils with SEN needs in the classroom.