Ethos Education are hiring for an excellent and highly performing primary school in Addlestone, KT15. Alongside the school holding a superb local reputation, they can provide excellent long-term scope of progression for staff & one of the best rates of pay in the area.
This is a long term, full time position with the school. An excellent opportunity to be part of a welcoming and passionate team.
The school is looking for someone with a proactive, engaging and resilient personality. In return, the school offers excellent training and support where needed alongside superb scope for long term progression within the school.
We are hiring for the following positions at the school:
- Reception Teaching Assistant
- KS1 Teaching Assistant
- KS2 Teaching Assistant
A successful candidate needs to have & be able to demonstrate existing experience supporting children in either a school environment or a similar setting.
This is an excellent, long term opportunity for you to come and be part of an impeccable school that will value your commitment.
If this sounds like you, hit apply and send us your CV! Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
- £75 to £95 a day.
- Full time, Monday – Friday.
- Long Term Role.
- Potential trial day required.
Duties can include:
- Working with groups of children in activities set out by the teacher.
- Helping with resources.
- Providing academic support to pupils.
- Clearing resources after class.
- Working in the classroom assisting the teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils in need of SEND support.