We are hiring a teaching assistant to join the school and become long-term members of the team.
The school is looking for a proactive, hard-working and passionate individual to support the teacher and the children in class.
We are hiring for multiple roles for the school from EYFS up to KS2. This includes SEN based and class-based roles. We are confident the school would have a role that matches your year group preference.
Alongside the school holding a superb local reputation, they can provide excellent long-term scope of progression for staff & one of the best rates of pay in the area.
The school is known for offering high quality training for staff and support where needed.
Duties Can Include:
- Helping distribute class resources.
- Supporting children in groups / 1:1 with activities set out by the teacher.
- Providing academic support to pupils.
- Clearing resources after class.
- Working in the classroom assisting the teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils with SEN needs in the classroom.