Science Teacher – KS3 / KS4
An all-girls Church of England school in Parsons Green, which has been rated ‘good’ by Ofsted are looking for a science teacher to join the school on a part-time basis.
Are you passionate about delivering engaging demonstrations and practicals to facilitate students’ learning in science?
Are you a science teacher who wants to contribute to producing the next generation of resilient and independent learners?
Do you want your teaching to enable students to understand complex ideas and apply them to the real world?
If so, then this could be the ideal role for you!
About the school:
- Strong pastoral support
- An inclusive school where students from other faiths are welcomed
- 92% of students achieved a grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English
- 82% of grades were at A*-B across all subjects at A-Level
What you can expect from the role:
- A support system in which staff well-being is one of the fundamental pillars
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Enthusiastic students with high career aspirations
- A comprehensive benefits and pension scheme
Does this sound like your next science teacher role? If so, contact Ethos Education today!
To apply for this science teacher role, please send your CV. Only successful science teacher applicants will be contacted.