Back to all jobs
Science Teacher Job – Southwark Secondary School – Biology Specialism an Advantage
- Very well-established school.
- Science department with excellent track record for success.
- All students study combined science to GCSE with triple science as an option that is popular.
- All three sciences are popular at A Level.
- Culture of learning, aspiration and achievement.
- Excellent facilities.
- Science Teacher Job – Any discipline.
- If you’re a Biology teacher this would be an advantage.
- Access to excellent CPD programme.
- TLR positions available if you’re an experienced science teacher.
- Leadership and development opportunities.
If you’d like to find out more about this job, please respond with your CV. We’ll contact you to discuss the school in question and tell you about other schools that might meet your requirements.
Only successful science teacher applicants will be contacted.