RE Teacher Job – Wembley, London – Teacher of Religious Education
We are seeking a skilled and experienced RE (Religious Education) Teacher to join our team on a permanent basis. As an RE Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching RE to students in a stimulating and engaging manner. You will be expected to plan and deliver lessons that inspire and challenge students, whilst also ensuring that they achieve their full potential.
This outstanding school in North West London is seeking an RE Teacher to join them from September 2023. It is an excellent place to start or continue a teaching career. The school has a well above-average progress 8 score, excellent results and am outstanding OFSTED. The school is in inner London and can offer inner London pay.
– Plan and deliver engaging and challenging RE lessons to students
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents
– Develop and maintain effective relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
– Contribute to the development of the RE curriculum
– Keep up to date with developments in RE education and share best practice with colleagues
– Ensure a safe and secure learning environment for all students
– Relevant teaching qualification and experience teaching RE
– Please apply whether you are an experienced RE teacher or an ECT.
– Knowledge of current RE curriculum and teaching methods
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
– Strong organizational and planning skills
Only suitable RE Teacher applicants will be contacted.