Ethos Education would love to hear from newly qualified and experienced primary teachers looking for an exciting new role in and around central London. We are working with a brilliant primary school who are keen to provide new and exciting opportunities.
- Salary starts from £36,745pa.
- Progression opportunities.
- Central London based.
- ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school
- Permanent contract with a September 2024 start.
You will be required to:
- Hold a valid QTS qualification and Right to Work in the UK.
- Inspire KS1 and/or KS2 children to learn and deliver an engaging curriculum.
- Be an active member of the faculty and share skills and responsibilities.
The school focuses on preparing children for life and ensuring that children leave the school happy and confident independent learners.
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please click the link to apply without delay and contact Rachel Lane at Rachel.Lane@ethos-education.com if you have any questions or would like information on any of our other vacancies. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, and background checks will be completed.
Primary Teacher | Primary | Primary Jobs