Primary Teacher (Suitable for ECT/NQT) – Southwark, South London
Ethos Education is on the hunt for an experienced or Early Career Teacher (ECT) based in Southwark, South London to start in September 2024 permanently.
Are you an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher who is passionate about nurturing young minds and working in a school best suited to your career aspirations and ethos? If so, let us help you in finding your ideal school! We have schools across London that are looking for highly skilled Primary Teachers to join their teams.
- Permanent Primary Teacher role starting in September 2024, based in a mainstream primary school in Southwark, London.
- Planning and delivering a creative and engaging KS1/KS2 curriculum, as well as assessing students’ progress accurately.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Adapt your teaching style to suit varied academic abilities and create an inclusive learning environment.
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
- Offering a competitive salary, starting from £36,745pa.
- Offers and supports career development.
- Boasts a diverse and inclusive community.
- Supportive and collaborative team.
- State of the art facilities and resources.
- Hold a relevant Bachelors and/or Postgraduate Degree with QTS status or equivalent.
- Passionate about education and can maintain a strong classroom presence.
- Can create and maintain a positive and nurturing learning environment.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like your ideal role, then please click the link to apply without delay. Please note that only successful primary teacher candidates will be contacted.