Music Teacher – North London
A successful north London school is seeking a music teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- Well-equipped music department.
- Aim to develop sense of respect and community through study of music.
- Three music teachers.
- A Glee! Club, Choir and various music clubs.
- High take-up of instrumental music lessons with many peripatetic teachers.
- All students have access to instrumental tutoring.
- Music a popular KS4 subject.
- Please apply whether you’re an experienced music teacher or a trainee music teacher seeking an ECT job.
For the full school details on this music teacher job, please get in touch with your CV and we’ll have a brief chat ahead of introducing you to the school.
Only successful music teacher applicants will be contacted.