We are seeking to hire inspirational teaching assistant with vision and high expectations for learning to work in a primary school setting.
Are you passionate about making a difference?
If so come and inspire our lively little learners in Southall, the school offers excellent training and support where needed alongside superb scope for long term career progression within the school.
We are actively hiring for numerous positions across KS1 and KS2 for the school! The school is looking for a teaching assistant to be proud to work in a school that has a vision to nurture, inspire and transform lives.
A successful candidate needs to have & be able to demonstrate
– Existing experience supporting children in either a school environment or a similar setting.
-Strong interpersonal skills
This is an excellent, long-term opportunity for you to come and be part of an impeccable school that will value your commitment.
If this sounds like you, hit apply and send us your CV! Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
– Full time, Monday – Friday.
– Potential trial day required.
– General TA Role with some SEN Support Required.
Duties can include:
– Working with groups of children in activities set out by the teacher.
– Helping with resources such as printing, photocopying, displaying.
– Clearing resources after class.
– Working in classroom assisting the teacher.
– Role involves supporting some pupils in need of SEND support.