Head of Science – North London – Science Teacher, Head of Department
Are you an experienced science teacher who is currently leading a key stage or a discipline within your science department?
Are you an existing Head of Science looking for a new challenge?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced science teacher who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills and outstanding teaching to join this large mixed comprehensive school in north London as Head of Science.
The school offers students a challenging academic curriculum as well as a broad and varied extra-curricular offer.
- Head of Science Job for Experienced Science Teacher
- Large mixed school in North London
- Permanent Position
- Outer London MPS/UPS + TLR1
- 11-18 School
- Overseeing planning, delivery and assessment of the science curriculum.
- Management and development of large team of passionate and dedicated science teachers and technicians.
- Strategic direction of science department in line with whole school vision.
- Curriculum development.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and vibrant school in a senior position as Head of Science. We look forward to sharing full details of the role on receipt of your CV.
Only successful Head of Science applicants will be contacted,