Geography – KS3 / KS4
Ethos Education are excited to announce that an opportunity has opened for a geography teacher in Kingston for January 2023.
Do you want to work in a school where different ways of teaching are sought beyond the curriculum to motivate and allow students to think creatively?
Are you a geography teacher who is enthusiastic in their approach to teaching and wants the best for your students?
Do you want to be part of a school, inspiring students to achieve their full potential?
If so, then this could be the ideal role for you!
About the school:
- Commended very highly by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
- The school aims to encourage academic ambition and promote independence
- Over 75% of all GCSE subjects were at grades 9-8
- Over 90% of A-Level grades were at A*-B
What you can expect from the role:
- A school with exceptional facilities
- A fantastic team of dedicated staff
- Tailored professional development and training
- For geography experienced teachers, the option to teach A-Level
Does this sound like your next geography teacher role? If so, contact Ethos Education today!
To apply for this geography teacher role, please send your CV. Only successful geography teacher applicants will be contacted.