ECT Job – East London – September 2024.
The ECT Job Hunters are a team of recruiters dedicated to finding trainee teachers the right school to start their career in.
- Permanent ECT Teacher Job
- East London
- £31,350 – £47,666 per year
- Good and Outstanding Schools
- Excellent ECT Programmes
- Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Newham, Barking, Havering, Tower Hamlets, Hackney
- Secondary ECT Teacher
- Primary ECT Teacher
- PGCE, PGDE, SCITT, School Direct and Teacher Apprenticeship Students
We aim to save trainee teachers time, and to make sure that ECTs end up in a school that is right for them, thereby keeping them happy, well and in the teaching profession.
The ECT Job Hunters are selective about the schools we work with. Each school requesting an ECT must demonstrate that they are well-led, that they recognise the impact that a focus on teacher wellbeing has on students, and that their ECT support is proven as effective.
We want to here from current trainee teachers who will be ECTs in the summer. We just need to know where you want to work, and very broadly what you’re looking for in a school. If you haven’t written a CV yet, don’t worry. We just need very basic information in the first instance.
We’ll then connect you with schools you might be interested in, starting with a video call to make sure you only spend time visiting schools that appear a good match.
- Science Teacher Jobs, Maths Teacher Jobs, English Teacher Jobs, DT Teacher Jobs, Geography Teacher Jobs, History Teacher Jobs, RE Teacher Jobs, MFL Teacher Jobs, Business Teacher Jobs, Art Teacher Jobs, Music Teacher Jobs, Computer Science Teacher Jobs, Social Science Teacher Jobs