Back to all jobs
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated UK ECT teachers to join our team for the Home Counties region. As a UK ECT teacher, you will have the opportunity to work with young learners in a supportive and nurturing environment, providing them with a high-quality education that will equip them for future success.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons in line with the UK ECT curriculum
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment that promotes student wellbeing
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to support student learning and development
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Participate in school events and extracurricular activities
- A degree in education or a related field
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Experience teaching the UK ECT curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for education and a commitment to student success
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are a UK ECT teacher looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.