An excellent, long-term opportunity to join a thriving and supportive local primary school that will value your dedication and time.
The school has a very good local reputation and excellent staff team that are both welcoming and hard working.
The school is known for providing high quality training for staff and support where needed.
Duties Can Include:
- Helping distribute class resources.
- Supporting children in groups / 1:1 with activities set out by the teacher.
- Providing academic support to pupils.
- Clearing resources after class.
- Working in the classroom assisting the teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils with SEN needs in the classroom.