We are hiring a teaching assistant to join the school and become a long-term member of the team.
The school is looking for a proactive, hard-working and passionate individual to support the teacher and the children in class.
Alongside the school holding a superb local reputation, they can provide excellent long-term scope of progression for staff & one of the best rates of pay in the area.
The school is known for offering high quality training for staff and support where needed.
Duties Can Include:
- Helping distribute class resources.
- Supporting children in groups / 1:1 with activities set out by the teacher.
- Providing academic support to pupils.
- Clearing resources after class.
- Working in the classroom assisting the teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils with SEN needs in the classroom.