Ethos Education would be keen to hear from any Assistant Principal SENCO’s who are looking for a contract. Starting asap & ongoing for 2 terms, however this SLT position could be extended.
As an Assistant Principal SENCO, you will play a crucial role in supporting the diverse needs of our students. You will work closely with students, teachers, and parents to ensure that every student has access to a high-quality education tailored to their unique requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategies to support students with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Collaborating with teachers and staff to create inclusive classrooms and deliver tailored interventions.
- Conducting assessments and reviews of students’ progress and adjusting support plans as needed.
- Providing training and guidance to teachers and support staff on SEN best practices.
- Working closely with parents and external agencies to ensure comprehensive support for students.
- Leading and contributing to the development of an inclusive and enriching learning environment.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Extensive experience working with students with special educational needs.
- Strong knowledge of SEN policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership abilities with a commitment to inclusivity and diversity.
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of students.
Why Join Us?:
- Bespoke career pathways for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Support at every stage of career development, including coaching and training opportunities.
- Emphasis on workload and well-being, with a dedicated staff well-being room and support services.
- Opportunities to contribute to an inclusive curriculum and enrichment programs.
- Strong partnerships with local universities and training providers.
- Seaside in Essex & 1.5 hours by rail to London!
If you are a passionate and dedicated educator with a commitment to inclusive education, we would love to hear from you. Join us and make a lasting impact on the lives of our students.